Must see places
- Archaeological Museum of Thassos with unique findings from 7th century B.C till 7th century A.C
- Kallirachi Folk Museum, in a traditionally conserved building of 1880
- Vachi Museum in Skala Potamias
- Olive oil museum in the Organic Oil presser in Prinos
Churches / Monasteries / Chapels
- St. Panteleimon Monastery on the mountain (there is road from small-Mikro Kazaviti, from Sotira and Maries).
- Archangel Michael Monastery on the way from Astris to the Aliki.
- Virgin Mary church in the Panagia village and the St. Anargiri in Kallirachi.
- St. Athanasios
- St. Konstantinos and Eleni
- St. Charambos & St. Ioannis further up from Kazaviti.
These are just a few. There are so many popping in front of you, a proof of a highly religious society. They definitely worth a visit.
Generally, in the area of Theologos, there are many smaller beaches, as well as many rocky shores, ideal for solitary swimming and fishing. In the area of Limenaria Thassos there is an endless coast, with white sand, wide in width, with clear waters, ideal for long coastal walks.
In Kallirachi and Sotiros there are endless shores very small in width but with beautiful and clean sea and crystal clear waters, but often have algae and rocks.
Rachoni is also a green, fine sand, without any stones, beach. We have to say that western Thassos does not have the great waves of the south, which lay the beaches wide, but generally has very shallow waters with fine sand, without any stones in the sea.
Limenas has a beautiful natural landscape, where the sea and the forest almost merge and where you swim in the shade of pine trees. The outside beach is narrow, but the waters clear and shallow.